[dev] H6 development ongoing

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sun Jul 31 18:59:18 UTC 2022

I've an instance of horde 5 "running" on 8.1 and I've tried to fix some
problems.

I submitted few patches to the debian maintainer Mike Gabriel (thanks
for your patience) but then I stumbled in something that I can not
decide by myself.

I've started from the debian version simply because I prioritized
fixing bugs rather than installing horde from source.

I've some time to fix some problems but I lack the time and skills to
follow and promote the patches I may submit. After reading this email I
was wondering if it would be better to try to help with 6.

Any feedback that would help me pick a better track is welcome.

BTW I'm running horde on postgres so I could offer some extra coverage.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
https://www.webthatworks.it https://www.borgonovo.net