[doc] [Horde] Setting up conf.php parameters and modifying UI

project i3 projecti3.horde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:53:00 UTC 2008

Hello all!

We are a French students team working on a project
(http://tandem.memosyn.org/ [fr]) using Horde3 as groupware. Our job (2
weeks long) in this huge project is to simplify the user interface for
people suffuring of Alzheimer and the medical staff.

1. We try to configure it using all the conf.php files. We want to
simplify the authentification, with just one login/password to enter
Horde and then autologin for all the applications.
We think we have to make some stuff in the applications conf.php files
but we have some difficulties to find documentation about conf.php in
general, and especially about the parameters that can be used in these
files.
Do you know where we can find some informations about that?

2. We want to have a different theme for the patient and the medical
stuff. Is it possible to do that without creating a special page for both?

Thanks for you help

Regards,

The ProjectI3 team

ps : We've also send this mail to the doc mailing list, in case of
beeing in the wrong place. If that is the case, sorry about that.