[doc] backend driver usage

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Jan 13 20:54:52 UTC 2015

On 13.01.2015 17:31, Sebastian Birnbach wrote:
> All,
>
> I need to use the backend driver system to store and retrieve data for a
> module I am writing. There is some rudimentary information in
> http://wiki.horde.org/PopulatingYourFirstModule#toc8 but by no means
> enough to demonstrate e.g. basic create / search / retrieve operations.
> Would anybody have some better documentation on this?

Depends on what you want. For basic data object persistence with
create/store/search/update  + some, relations, you might want to look at
Horde_Rdo instead. One app which uses it is sesha, but the "content" app
also has it. I use it for a lot of internal stuff.

For the classic "driver" architecture, klutz and nag are my points of
reference

https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/nag/lib/Driver/Sql.php

--
Ralf Lang