[doc] Re: INSTALL document for development versions

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:57:50 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu> wrote:

> Is it in both of your distros, Anil and Brent?

I do use Red Hat, but also Solaris... the whole world isn't Linux.  You
had stated in your INSTALL document that you were trying to cater to a
wider audience than just Red Hat (which I think is a good goal).  I think
you work against that goal by writing procedures that use commands that
only appear in Linux (or some Linux distros).  My $0.02.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>