[doc] FAQ question

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:28:39 -0500

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 01:20:10PM -0600, Brent J. Nordquist (bjn@horde.org) wrote:
> Are we trying to have the FAQ serve for both 2.2 and 2.3?  For example,
> the attached made me think that the entry describing the "+" should be
> augmented to say "or 'personal icon' for 2.3.x" or something.  I'm happy
> to make these kinds of changes as I think of them, but I wasn't sure
> whether the FAQ is supposed to be consistently 2.2.

Right now, the FAQ is consistently 2.2; I started collecting
2.3-related entries, but they just change too fast. What's
frequently-asked this week will never be asked again next, etc.

I'd been planning on changing that when 2.3 gets into a real beta
stage, or possibly even pre-release, depending on what comes in.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services