[doc] [imp] docs (was: RE: [imp] Japanese character support)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:29:06 -0400

Quoting Daniel Wyss <Daniel.Wyss@colorado.edu>:

> Sure, what steps do I need to take to contribute this to the doc
> project?

Well, unfortunately, that's not terribly well defined. We want as an end goal
to have a set of docs, both user and admin, for 2.3, in Docbook format. What
formats do you have the docs in? Are you willing to help us update them to
apply to 2.3?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.

From: zrahman@partex.net