NSTALL document and wvHtml installation.

zrahman@partex.net zrahman@partex.net
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:08:56 -0600

Hi,

I just installed the external binaries for IMP. I followed the INSTALL document
thoroughly, but when I finished installing the pre-requisites for the wvHtml
package (i.e. ImageMagick) I couldn't find the documentation for installing the
wvHtml itself. I searched the whole document to be sure and coudn't find it. As
it is a CVS version of the document, I guess who wrote the INSTALL document
missed the wvHtml package installation part after the pre-requisite part. So, I
had to find out the steps. I am including the steps that I took to install the
wvHtml package with the pre-requisites:

--------------
Install wvHtml:

Untar the source: tar -zxvf wv*

"cd" to the source directory: cd wv*

Type:

./configure --with-png=../libpng-<your version> --with-libwmf=../lib-<your
verion> --with-agick=../ImageMagick-<your version>
make
make install

Regards,

Ziaur Rahman