[doc] NSTALL document and wvHtml installation.

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Sun, 07 Oct 2001 14:57:35 +0600 (BDT)

Hey, thanks.

I can give more suggestions on the INSTALL document which might help others to
install it properly. Like the document does not at all talk about the mcrypt
installation, where as the test.php shows a RED "NO" about mcrypt, which is
really eye-catching :)

By the way, I don't know whether I should talk about this here or not, still:
the CVS version of configure script in PHP4 has a broken line which breaks the
configuration process. It's at line 59513. I had to comment it out for a
successfull configuration.

Anyway, with all my regards,

Zia