Fwd: failure notice

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:40:00 -0600

I tried to submit my updates for the faq, and was greeted by the
message below.  What to do now?  (The attachments are about 53K)

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@clark.horde.org -----
    Date: 6 Mar 2002 23:30:56 -0000
    From: MAILER-DAEMON@clark.horde.org
 Subject: failure notice
      To: eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at clark.horde.org.

<doc@lists.horde.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 30000 bytes
(#5.2.3)

----- End forwarded message -----

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)