[doc] Fwd: failure notice

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:44:27 -0600

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Eric J Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > I tried to submit my updates for the faq, and was greeted by the
> > message below.  What to do now?  (The attachments are about 53K)
>
> Provide us a link where we can download it or send it directly to Brent.
>
> Jan.

I think Chuck probably got a copy (the bounce only seemed to be from
the doc list, and I had sent it to both Chuck and doc.  I'd gladly
send it to Brent, but I have no clue who he is -- does he have an
email address?

I guess in the future maybe I'll do the web link thing...

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)