[doc] IMP 3.0 FAQ

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:12:47 -0600

Quoting Paul Reilly <pareilly@tcd.ie>:

> > I think the best idea is a seperate section for Horde 1.x, and Horde 2.x.
> >
> I would agree with seperate sections.
> I presume we will also have seperate sections for the different
> released versions of IMP, Turba etc?
>
> Paul

Not sure if that will be needed or not.  I'd tend towards using the
latest (current stable) minor release number.  So right now, the FAQ
would be for 3.0.  When 3.1 is released, it would be updated for 3.1.
However, when 4.0 is released, that would become a new category, and
the older ones (3.x and 2.x) would remain.

But I very much want to see FAQ sections for turba and other modules
that don't even exist yet (but do cause a lot of FAQ posts to the lists).

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)