updated faq files

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:33:36 -0600

I've put up some updated faq files at:

https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/test2/patches/public/hordeweb/

There is a cvs diff file for the existing files, and a turba.tar file
for the new files to be added (turba faq).  Turba faq is not very good
yet (2 questions) but it is a start, and will allow us to remove the turba
questions from the imp faq.

I didn't test the xhtml compliance as my site requires ssl and the test site
doesn't support ssl sites... I'll find a way around that in the future,
but for now someone else can confirm the xhtml compliance and fix it if
there are any problems...

Hope my changes are okay with you all...  As long as you keep committing
my changes, I'll keep making them.  If I'm heading in the wrong direction,
let me know so I don't go too far down the wrong road...

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)