proposed new user faq

Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:44:14 -0600

I noticed that in the admin faq, in a few places where the answer is
version dependent it is marked with tags like:

I thought this was a cool idea, so I went back to the user faq and changed
it to do this also (with 2.2 and 3.0).  This cuts out an entire section,
and I think it a much better way than the previous attempts to update the
docs.  Makes things easier and smaller.

You can see my pages at

https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/horde/hordeweb/faq/

and the cvs diffs are at

https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/patches/misc/hordeweb.diff

If there is interest in this, I'll redo that admin pages in the same format.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!