[doc] Re: [cvs] commit: hordedoc/userguide/en/work calendar.xml comics.xml discussions.xml filemgr.xml notes.xml tasks.xml

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:35:37 -0500

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

>   Added files:
>     userguide/en/work    calendar.xml comics.xml discussions.xml
>                          filemgr.xml notes.xml tasks.xml
>   Log:
>   * Add some small doc files.  If these are in the correct format and all,
>   I'll do more...

If someone (Chuck?) can look at these, and see if I'm doing this right, I'd
appreciate it.  Directions on how to proceed if these are correctly formated
would also be appreciated.

I think the basic idea is a seperate directory in userguide/en/ for each?
Linked in from the main file somehow? (not sure how)  I'll convert the images
to PNG and upload them later...

Thanks!

--
Eric Rostetter