[doc] Horde user docs

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:39:57 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
>
> > It's been hampered by the fact that both Brent and Anil, the main people
> > working on it, have been pretty busy.

Indeed.  :-(  Sorry about that.  I have some things sitting in my work
dirs that I should try to get in, so that it's all there.

> > So, if you could add what you've been working on, that would be great.
> > Personally, I'd rather see _something_ there rather than nothing, so if you
> > wanted to toss the XHTML docs into the right places organizationaly, and
> > worry about translating them later, I'm fine with that. Hopefully having
> > some content will give us something to build on.
>
> Okay, I'll try to get it in docbook though.

Agreed with both sentiments; something real now is better than waiting for
the ideal.  Feel free to throw what you have with XHTML in there, and
we'll morph it into DocBook as we're able.  Thanks much for your
willingness to contribute that, Eric.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html