[doc] Re: [imp] Help File(s)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 19 11:46:44 PST 2002

Quoting ROSD Webmaster <webmaster@royaloakschools.com>:

> Eric,
>
>   Thanks, I wish I knew about this before we started our manual.

Yeah, if you're not on the docs@lists.horde.org list, it is a well kept
secret :)  Which is to say, if you are not already, please signup for the
docs@lists.horde.org list (or is it doc@lists.horde.org, either address
works, but only one is technically correct) at http://lists.horde.org/

> Please let me know how I can help.

Well, if you have any docs that are not in our version, feel free to
submit them (preferably via the docs mailing list, but to me would be
okay in a pinch).  If you want, you can grab our version from cvs --
the module is hordedoc (contains user guide and admin guide, may some
day include the faq).

>   We use a custom version of the Green Theme, and we have added some
> of the add ons to our version of IMP.  But it would have been nice to
> just build off of what you have, or at least use it as a Guide.

Yes, either one.  One note: I'm writing the docs for CVS HEAD of the
applications, since I figure by the time it is finished the CVS HEAD
of today will have been released. ;) So if you want to document the current
release, you will have to remove some stuff.

I've not had time to do it, but I want to setup a config file where we
can define entitites to say what to include (apps, head features, etc).
That will make things much more flexible.

>   Ours will be in PDF, if you would like me to send you a copy when
> it is complete, I would be happy to.

Yes, I'd love to see it :)