[doc] faq

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sat Mar 8 17:35:14 PST 2003

> Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:
>
> > would it help having some form of web entry type of faq system? rather
> > than having it as text + cvs?
> > something like phpfaqtory... that seemed quite decent last time i used it
> > a couple of years ago.
>
> I've been meaning to do something like this for Horde for a long time, and
> the categories stuff should make it really easy. I have idea on how to
> integrate it with Whups, too. And perhaps even Giapeto. Haven't looked at
> phpfaqtory, though.
sounds good. there should be some way to categorise the FAQs being inserted
according to what apps/versions it applies to. so when making releases you could
generated the faq appropriate for that app/release.
create a good block/api and it could be integrated with any horde app. maybe
even IMP, so you could send a mailing list post to the FAQ?

marko