[doc] Re: [imp] including PEAR

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Wed Mar 19 08:29:23 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Mark Nienberg <mark at tippingmar.com> wrote:
>
> > phpinfo shows it in the "master value" include_path but not in the
> > "local value" include_path.  Is there another place I need to set it?
>
> Use a php_value setting in your /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file
> [...]
>         php_value include_path "/usr/share/php:."

I was going to confidently say "this is covered in docs/INSTALL and in the
FAQ", but then I looked, and it looks like it isn't.  (Or am I just
missing it?)

We used to cover this point in docs/INSTALL (when it was needed for
PHPLIB); was it removed intentionally, or just collateral damage when we
ripped the PHPLIB instructions out?  I'll add it back in if it was just an
omission.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html