[doc] Wiki

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 29 03:46:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

did anybody ever thought about replacing our FAQ by a Wiki or perhaps even
put all our documentation in an online Wiki?

I know this still requires some work on our side to make sure that no bogus
or wrong information ends up there, but I think most of our users are sys
admins that know what they are doing, and it would have saved us a lot of
time if all the useful information that is buried inside the mailing list
archives could be found aggregated on a webpage.

Opinions?

Jan.