[doc] question... on horde

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 1 22:29:55 PDT 2003

Quoting softwareengineer at cavtel.net:

> I realize that this list may not the correct place to post this
> question.However, its the only one that I am aware of.

It would be, if you specified more information.

> I am trying to install Horde on a linux machine.  When I attempted to
> install the instructions seemed to be out dated

How so?  What part seems out of date?  What part(s) are you having trouble
with?

> and worst, the database
> create files where 0k.

That obviously isn't right.

> Where can I find a good tar ball (including up to date install docs), or
> even and RPM would be fine for this particular application.

ftp://ftp.horde.org/

But where did you get your version from?  And what version is it?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!