[doc] RE : Horde installation Help....!!!!!

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Dec 26 10:56:01 PST 2003

1. don't post on random lists! "doc" (documentation) and "i18n"
(internationalisation) are not what you seem to be having problems with.
2. read the documentation in /docs.
3. nobody will help you "step by step".
4. if you do have a *specific* problem, tell us what that *specific* problem is
and we'll gladly help out. nobody can guess what your problem is.

m.