[doc] Horde Questions

Jennifer Erschen jerschen at daily-journal.com
Thu Apr 14 08:44:03 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am new to using Horde and am in a bind.  Unfortunately, we got rid of the person that was setting our webmail up and he didn't leave any documentation.  We have webmail up and running but are having a couple of problems and I hope that someone will be able to help. We are running RedHat Linux ES fully patched to the latest updates from RedHat, Horde 3.0.  Let me know if you need more.

---- Webmail seems to be running extremely slow to people outside our network.  In house we are having no trouble getting access.  We have Horde set up on a different server than our mail.  Is this a possible cause of it being slow? Do you have any suggestions on how to speed it up?

---- We are also having trouble with people getting access that use multiple IP addresses.  We are getting the error message that the IP address has changed and that the user needs to log in again. When the user tries to log in again, it locks him out and will not let him in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer