[doc] Request for contribution: What is IMP?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue May 3 01:34:54 PDT 2005

I just noticed that users are having a hard time to find out about
IMP's features if they visit our homepage or freshmeat.net project page.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who always wanted to contribute
but felt like he doesn't have enough development skills. We need a
crisp description of what IMP is, and what features it has, targeted to
administrators looking for a solution to their "email problem". This
shouldn't contain every single feature, but the most basic ones, plus
the highlights, and should fit into a general "About" page.

This could also be a collaborative work in the Wiki.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/