[doc] Importing from Outlook2003

Rita Fulton rita at wubios.wustl.edu
Wed Aug 31 09:30:22 PDT 2005

I am trying to figure out how to import my calendar from Outlook2003 into my
Horde calendar but I'm not succeeding.  I was looking at the FAQ but haven't
found specific instructions as to how to do this.

I was wondering if I need to export the calendar from Outlook first so it is
in a .csv format, then import.  If so I've tried that from Outlook and
received an error.

If any instructions exist as to how to do this I would appreciate being
directed to them.

thanks,
Rita

Rita Fulton
Project Manager, Division of Biostatistics
706 S. Euclid Ave, Campus box 806 7
St. Louis, MO.  63110
Phone: 314-747-0829
Fax: 314-362-2693
Email: rita at wubios.wustl.edu

The materials contained in this e-mail are private and confidential and are
the property of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in
error, please immediately notify the sender.