[doc] Good documentation

Ronald RiemVis ronald.riemvis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:23:31 PST 2005

Thank you for this answer.

Specialy about the volunteers.
I will create a guideline with all things i did to install horde under
IIS windows server 2003.
Untill now i can not create any user.
I could create a group and and rights.
What sould i do to make it possible that the line saying "that my
authentification backend is not allowing to add users or this option
is maybe shutdown" will disapear.
I see with the SQL shell:
LIST TABLES
horde_datatree