[doc] doc Digest, Vol 116, Issue 1

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:21:50 PDT 2006

Quoting Ali Nebi <ali_20_f1 at yahoo.com>:

>> i was read the howto for horde, but this documentation is very
>> confused and can i ask you if you can to give me some new
>> documentation for configure horde 3.x version or maybe something else?

You would need to tell us one or more of the following:

1) Which howto was confusing to you?
2) What OS are you trying to install on?
3) What kind of help are you looking for?
4) What about it is confusing, unclear, or missing?
5) What kind of problems you are having with your installation?

I've just updated the Fedora Core 4 howto.  Don't know if it will help
you or not though.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics