[giapeto] Fwd: [horde] giapeto configuration

Bo Daley bo@tilda.com.au
Fri Nov 29 01:19:27 2002

you should see a bit more than that..

have you configured horde (ie the files in /horde/config) or just giapeto?
What does your giapeto conf.php look like?

also to get the latest development cvs sources you need to make sure you
check out the HEAD branch (not the default one)

ie. cvs checkout -r HEAD giapeto