[giapeto] Fatal Error after installing

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 27 10:16:24 PST 2003

Quoting "E. Warkentin" <develop at ew-net.de>:

> I've just installed giapeto into a working horde installation and just
> clicked on the menu entry to start giapeto.
>
> Instead of any content, I've got an error message that something in line
> 36 og page.php did go wrong.
>
> Does anyone have an idea what goes wrong there?

No. Problem reports without full error messages are useless. If you want us
to help you, give us the full error at the very least. Also useful: versions
of horde/apps you're using, other bits about your system, whether or not
you've read all of the docs/faq/list archives available, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*