[giapeto] Location For Templates

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Tue Apr 29 10:22:49 PDT 2003

Hello:

I get the following error when I try to use giapeto. Now, I've
never actually used giapeto so my install may not even work. I
have a dir named horde/giapeto/config/templates as well as horde
horde/giapeto/templates, both not containing the same files.
The complaint below is for a file that lives in giapeto/templates,
should I copy it over?

Thanks,

-mike

A fatal error has occurred:
The template '/horde/giapeto/config/templates/common-header.inc' is not
available.

[line 414 of /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php]

Details (also in Horde's logfile):

object(pear_error)(8) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(82) "The template '/horde/giapeto/config/templates/common-header.inc'
is not available."
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["backtrace"]=>