[giapeto] How do I access my website

rmillerd at rmsm.net rmillerd at rmsm.net
Thu Jun 12 23:27:40 PDT 2003

Marko,

thanks for the response, after talking to someone in the #horde channel on irc,
I figured out that I had to allow guest access to giapeto, and then I can view
pages.php?page_id=/ to see the website.  I'm fine with using GET till I get
everything working the way I want.  My question now is how can I customize the
templates?  Is there documentatioin anywhere about creating custom templates?
First I would like to setup the template to only show the Top menu when the
page is by a authenticated user.

Thanks
Rob Millerd