[giapeto] (no subject)

Tuyo Isaza tboard at incolombia.com
Sat Jun 14 08:25:19 PDT 2003

Hi from Colombia!!

Well i´ve been playing around with Horde and Giapeto.

But im geeting confused, and would apresiate any help!

When I try to create a new page, I get a

Page saved. with a hand in thumbs UP

But i cant find the page ANYWHERE!!

Also, when tring to get into edit page I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getpagedata() in /home/incolombia/incolombia/horde/giapeto/edit.php on line 37

And when trying to get to page layout i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getpageformatstring() in /home/incolombia/incolombia/horde/giapeto/layout.php on line 39

Admin gives me a wird error.

this.nodes... class IS NOT AN OBJECT.

I trully think that i havo done something terribly wrong.

When I do the test.php thing I GET:

Giapeto Configuration Files
html.php - NO
mime_drivers.php - Yes
prefs.php - NO

If any one can think of any posible explanaition, THANKS!

Tuyo Isaza