[giapeto] illegal offset

Brian Klumpp brian_klumpp at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:20:07 PDT 2003

In advance, thanks for any help that is provided.

Any who, here's my problem.  I've recently installed the latest 3.0 CVS
horde,imp,kronolith,etc... Most modules are currently operational with the
exception of the CMS - Giapeto 0.1-cvs

Specs
==========
Dual 2MB 750mhz XEON with 2GB RAM
RH 7.3
Apache 1.3.23
MySQL 3.23.51
PHP Version 4.3.3RC2
qmail 1.03 w/ queuepatch,spamassassin, and clam a/v
vpopmail 5.3.16
Courier IMAP

Using 'sql' for the VFS and IMAP authentication using imp

When I click on CMS, I receive the following errors:

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 534

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 541

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 547

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 525

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 534

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 541

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php on line 547

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php:534) in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/templates/common-header.inc on line
3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php:534) in
/var/www/html/mail/horde2/horde/giapeto/templates/common-header.inc on line
4

from that point on, I also start receiving other errors, but they're
probably because of this first one, so I won't bother mentioning those for
now.

Thanks