[giapeto] mod_rewrite in htaccess

Joost Wilbrink joostwilbrink at f2s.com
Thu Aug 14 07:31:31 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have setup the cvs version of horde with giapeto and all works fine.
But now I am trying to get clean urls with mod_rewrite.
So I inserted this piece of text into my httpd.conf:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/?$ /horde/giapeto/pages.php [QSA,L]
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.+) /horde/giapeto/pages.php?page_id=$1 [QSA,L,NS]

That works fine, but now I want to put it in a htaccess file because I want
it also to work
on my ISP webserver where I have no entry to the httpd.conf file.
But in a .htaccess file it doens't work.

Is there someone who can help me?

Thank you
Best regards
Joost Wilbrink