[giapeto] mod_rewrite in htaccess

Joost Wilbrink joostwilbrink at f2s.com
Thu Aug 14 12:03:17 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have it already solved.
I have removed the slashes at the beginning of the paths, so now it's:

And now it wil works!

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/?$ horde/giapeto/pages.php [QSA,L]
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.+) horde/giapeto/pages.php?page_id=$1 [QSA,L,NS]

Anyway thank you
Best regards
Joost Wilbrink