[giapeto] undefined index -error

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Tue Oct 14 14:10:05 PDT 2003

Quoting Petteri Karttunen <pkarttun at siba.fi>:

> !isset($this->data['page']['modified']) ? $modified = null : $modified =
> strftime('%d/%m/%y', $this->data['page']['modified']);
>
> instead of:
>
> $modified = strftime('%d/%m/%y', $this->data['page']['modified']);

it's a new addition to the code and one that should be a core part of the pages
(ie. always there). older pages created before the change would not have this
set, hence the error. didn't think it should be necessary to be doing extra
logic testing just to make sure older pages aren't throwing errors.

for production you can silence the errors (reduce the php error reporting) and
as pages get updated it will stop being an issue.

if i get time i'll try and put together a quick script to add the missing
'modified' index to older pages, unless someone wants to beat me to it :)

marko