[giapeto] A few problems getting it set up

Jason Rust jrust at rustyparts.com
Tue Jan 6 14:14:25 PST 2004

I've been working on getting giapeto up and running from CVS.  I've hit
a couple of small problems.
1. There is a problem when editing the permissions of a page.  I click
on Admin, add permissons to my page, and when I try to update them I
get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: updateallpermissions() in
/horde/giapeto/admin.php on line 79
I tried changing $perms to $GLOBALS['giapeto_perms'] and that took away
the error but didn't actually change the permissions.  Only changing the
permissions through the Horde interface actually worked.

2. When I try to add an application block it doesn't ever validate, and
thus doesn't save.  I was able to add a block for klutz because it has
no secondary options, but any other blocks that require an additional
field to be selected (i.e. kronolith) don't pass the validate() method
and thus doSubmit() is never called for them.

-Jason