[giapeto] Error when attempting to edit a block

Greg Millerd sales at hometownwindows.com
Mon Jan 19 17:44:29 PST 2004

Group,
A question related to the topic at hand, but apologies for perhaps using the
wrong forum:
We've got about 15 basic sites (1-3 pages, plus our own version of the Ansel
application) that need to be created, but we're not sure our pricing for
those sites is appropriate. Register.com will give you a "first step" site
as a part of their package for URL, which sometimes gets tossed into our
conversation.
Does the group have any recommendations about pricing that might be
appropriate for such a service?

Thanks,
Greg