[giapeto] Giapeto - Ulaform problem

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Fri Aug 20 01:12:01 PDT 2004

Hi List,

I've got a problem. Ulaform is installed and working. I can create forms en
submit them. If I insert this same form as a block in Giapeto, I can see the
form allright, but submitting it dumps me back to the page root (page_id=/).
This happens for all users, from Administrator to guest. Permissions on Ulaform
are at leaset Show - Read for everyone (including guests), same goes for Horde
and Giapeto

Looking at the sourcecode of the giapeto generated page, coming back to the root
page is explainable, since it says so in the form action field. It seems like
the posted information isn't picked up.

Before I start to trace this I want to ask if someone has any idea what this
problem could be. And where to look.

Cheers,
Roel.