[giapeto] Giapeto - Ulaform problem

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Fri Aug 20 10:09:24 PDT 2004

Hi Marko,

Sorry for the impatience, but since the working day is finished and I
didn't see
a patch, I took a look myself.
Suprisingly enough, with your previous remarks the problem was easy to find.

Is the attached patch for ulaform the solution to the problem?

If you did already fix it, disregard this mail completely. In that case
I had a
learning experience with the Horde code.

Thanks,
Roel.