[giapeto] Permission system broken

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Wed Sep 1 17:32:01 PDT 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> Whew, I'm not stupid. All permissions are set as they should be. But still no
> access to the pages for guest or any other authorized user (except admin)

Uh, I think I found it. Jan, if you could pitch in with your thoughts on this,
since you rearranged recently the Perms.php code. Giapeto works by extending
Perms to Giapeto_Perms so that some extra stuff can be set up, specific to
giapeto. However, now that we have the singleton()/factory() method and no
constructor function Perms(), giapeto obviously keeps ending up with the null
driver when it calls in base.php:
$GLOBALS['giapeto_perms'] = &Giapeto_Perms::Perms();

can't seem to get my head around what would be the easiest solution... i'll try
to look at it again tomorrow.

--
Marko Djukic
Horde Project (http://horde.org)