[giapeto] Problems combining Giapeto / Horde

Hans hro at home.nl
Fri Apr 22 00:03:56 PDT 2005

Hi,

I use Horde/IMP (latest CVS versions) for quite a while now and wanted
to extend the system with Giapeto as front-end website.

I installed the templates of Gloudegans.info (txs for these).

Two problems/questions:
1 Which authorisation mechnism for horde should I use (now this is IMAP)
Now the login screen is split into 2 frames and a login apears in both.

2 After I login, the default Giapeto page shows ok but all edit buttons
etc show and not the portal page I wanted...

Can anyone help me with these (basic) issues?

Regards,

Hans