[giapeto] New site

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Tue May 10 19:21:44 PDT 2005

This looks great and now I must ask, how did you do it?
I am having problems getting giapeto to work.  Here are
the errors that I am getting:

Within Browser:

The template 'index.html' is not available.
[line 398 of /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php]

 From logfile:

May 10 22:15:11 HORDE [emergency] [giapeto] The template 'index.html'
is not available. [on line 398 of
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/giapeto/lib/Giapeto.php"] How do I
setup/configure my template page? Under "Administration -> Setup ->
CMS"  I've provided the filename alone, with full path, etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-mike