[giapeto] Help on setting up Giapeto

Monideth Pen monideth.pen at qicomm.com
Wed Jun 1 07:38:38 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am having lots of problem setting up Giapeto.

I have downloaded the CVS files and added Giapeto to my working horde
system. I have copied over the included config and pages.html file.

However, when I select the Web Site' --> 'CMS' Horde menu link I just
get a blank page!

I understand that I will need to initially setup the pages up - but
shouldn't there be some options/menu/buttons to allow me to do this?
After all it is mean to be a CMS!!

What am I doing wrong - I have followed the INSTALL file instructions
but I cant find any  further instrcutions on how to setup/configure the
Giapeto HTML/template files.

Please can somebody gives some advice!

Regards,

Mon