[giapeto] Giapeto usage - who relies on it?

Ciro Duran ciro.duran at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:27:43 PDT 2005

Well, I think a CMS module for Horde would really complement a Horde
site really well, as it could give much flexibility on layout issues
and all that stuff.

The idea of reusing modules like Ansel for the content is great,
though it makes me wonder if much of this functionality is already
present in the Portal page.

Just my two cents,

Ciro.