[giapeto] changing the default template

Pablo Aramendia paramendia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:17:35 PDT 2005

I've the latest horde, giapeto and other modules from cvs. And I wish
to create a pages with other templates like I found in
gloudemans.info. But when I put a new template into vfs then all the
pages takes this template. There is anyway to can select any template
for each page??
I have tried to put the next code into the getTemplate function of
/lib/Giapeto.php

/* Check for this page's template. */
if (!empty($page->data['page']['template'])) {
    if (empty($template) || !$vfs->exists(GIAPETO_VFS_PATH .
'/templates', $template)) {
       	$templates = $this->listTemplates();
      	if (is_a($templates, 'PEAR_Error')) {
               	Horde::fatal($templates, __FILE__, __LINE__, true);
      	}
        $template = $templates[$page->data['page']['template']];
       // $template = $page->data['page']['template'];
}

But I sometimes have problems when I'm launching Horde as root and
then it works as restricted user. The reason of this may be caused
because I use 2 login.php to login my users. One to can root login and
other to login a default user automaticly.

Thank you,
Pau