[giapeto] Call to undefined method Horde_Template

Andrew Danne andrewd at sgi.com
Thu Jan 26 22:09:56 PST 2006

Stacy Dunkle <sdunkle at ...> writes:

> Horde 3.0.9
> Giapeto 0.1-cvs
>
> Playing around with Giapeto. Upon installing and configuring, I am
> getting the following error when I try to access the CMS menu entry via
> Horde:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method Horde_Template::setTemplate() in
> /home/httpd/html/horde3/giapeto/pages.php on line 74
>
> I've created the giapeto_bookmarks and giapeto_stats tables into the
> MySQL database, and I'm using a Horde VFS table as well.
>
> Reading through the INSTALL docs, one potential problem I've found, is
> that the templates mentioned to exist in config/templates/manage and
> config/templates/pages, are not there, and I didn't delete them. Where
> can I find these, if this is the problem?
>
> Thanks!
> -Stace

Stacy,
did you ever get a reply to this question as I experienced a simular issue.

Im testing Horde and various modules to see how truely
"OS Independant" they are, as per the freshmeat project page
and have found a large number of runtime and OS incompatabilites so far.

A couple of questions:
 What OS are you using?
 uname -a gives

IRIX64 outhouse 6.5 07010238 IP27 mips

 What pear modules do you have installed?

pear install gives:

 INSTALLED PACKAGES:
===================
PACKAGE              VERSION  STATE
Archive_Tar          1.3.1    stable
Auth_SASL            1.0.1    stable
Cache                1.5.5RC4 beta
Console_Getopt       1.2      stable
DB                   1.7.6    stable
Date                 1.4.3    stable
File                 1.2.1    stable
HTML_Common          1.2.2    stable
HTML_QuickForm       3.2.5    stable
HTML_Template_IT     1.1.1    stable
HTML_Template_PHPLIB 1.3.1    stable
HTML_Template_Sigma  1.1.3    stable
HTTP_Request         1.2.4    stable
Log                  1.8.7    stable
Mail                 1.1.8    stable
Mail_Mime            1.3.1    stable
Net_IMAP             1.0.3    stable
Net_SMTP             1.2.7    stable
Net_Sieve            1.1.1    stable
Net_Socket           1.0.6    stable
Net_URL              1.0.14   stable
PEAR                 1.3.6    stable
PHPUnit              1.3.0    stable
SOAP                 0.9.1    beta
Services_Weather     1.3.2    stable
Text_Wiki            1.0.1    stable
XML_Parser           1.2.6    stable
XML_RPC              1.4.1    stable
XML_Serializer       0.16.0   beta
XML_Util             1.1.1    stable

http://myhorde/giapeto/test.php
gives

Giapeto Version
Giapeto: 0.1-cvs
PHP Version
 View phpinfo() screen
 View loaded extensions
PHP Version: 4.3.11
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 11
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
Giapeto Configuration Files
mime_drivers.php - Yes

With PHP extensions of:
 apache
 ctype
 dbase
 domxml
 ftp
 gd
 gettext
 imap
 mysql
 overload
 pcre
 posix
 session
 standard
 sysvshm
 tokenizer
 xml
 yp
 zlib

>From a later post it may be that you may need to use the head install
of Giapeto.

BTW: I still have not got Giapeto running on my IRIX, AIX, or MAC systems
as yet. So I dont know if this is resolveable.

-- Andrew Danne