[gollem] Gollem servers.php settings

Keith A. Chayer kchayer@bbcnet.edu
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:32:53 -0500

Quoting Max Kalika <max@the-triumvirate.net>:

> Forwords, vacation, and password changing are still in design and not
> implemented.  The settings are just placeholders.

Ah, I wondered.  No big deal; I saw them there and was just curious.  I'm going
through and seeing how many Horde apps I can configure on our site.  All the
recent discussion about the horde bar on the bottom of the screen made me
curious.

Thanks.

..Keith

Keith A. Chayer                                         Baptist Bible College
Network Technician                                         Springfield, MO
           .--.
 ::`--._,'.::.`._.--'/::      "Ready?  For 800 years have I trained Jedi.
 ::::.  ` __::__ '  .::::      My own council will I keep on who is ready."