[gollem] Gollem and Multiple file upload

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:13:42 -0400

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 01:07:40PM +0600, M Z Rahman wrote:

> I found one shortfall in both the software : Gollem and
> Fileanager : they don't have the capability to upload multiple
> file at a time. Is there a patch available to do this in
> Gollem? Or can I add this to the wishlist of Gollem (does a
> wishlist for gollem exist even?)

Huh, I honestly didn't know that it was possible to upload
multiple files from an HTML form, but I found this reference:

    http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.multiple.php

For the purposes of self-education, I'll try and add support for
multiple file upload in Gollem later on today. =)

Thanks for the suggestion!

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)