[gollem] ollem for downloadG

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:55:46 -0500

www.horde.org/projects.php doesn't list gollem.. :(

I'm hoping the latest version of gollem solves a minor problem I am
seeing... I can't get it to show the dotfiles at all.  That, and when my
users log in to manage their domains, they are normally placed in their
home directory, which is /domain/users/<username>.  They can then
navigate UPWARDS to the top level of their domain.

When you log in via the gollem interface, they cannot navigate UPWARDS
at the very first log in screen...

-Rich

--
Richard West                            mailto:richard.west@divatv.com