[gollem] login hangs - then no files displayed

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:38:05 -0500

Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:

> I login and I see a sucessful login on the server.  It takes a long time then
> eventually goes into the screen but does not display files in my home
> directory  as expected.
>
> What could be going wrong here?

No idea, based on this information. Anything in your log files?

> Also, I have a feature request.  It would be nice to have the ability to
> upload multiple files in one transaction.

This is impossible with HTTP.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the